Wavy Hair Tutorial + FOTD


Hey Guys!
If you haven't seen already, I posted a new video on my YouTube channel. I finally got around to doing a hair tutorial. This is one of my signature styles that I wear quite often because it takes less than 10 minutes to complete, from start to finish, and lasts me 2-3 days without washing it. The one thing I love about curling/waving my hair is that my hair seems to hold up much longer (i.e., not look greasy). As soon as I straighten my hair, I can barely make it two days without washing it. Yes, there is dry shampoo, but it's just not the same as freshly washed hair, in my opinion. Without further ado, below my first hair tutorial, followed by a few random screen shots and a breakdown of my makeup! Enjoy!





Face Of The Day


FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Stromboli"
Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in "Whisper of Gilt"


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3



EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Bootycall e/s (lid, inner corner)
Urban Decay Tease e/s (crease)
Urban Decay Naked e/s (blend out crease)
Urban Decay Foxy e/s (highlight brow bone)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in "Perversion"
Urban Decay Blackout e/s (set pencil)
Dior Show Maximizer
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara



LIPS:
ELF Lip Conditioner in "Peaceful Pink"