MAC Pleasureseeker Lipstick Review + Swatches



Hey Guys!
I ended up hauling from the new MAC Heavenly Creature Collection. As you know, I was extremely excited for this collection (i.e., Mineralized Skin Finishes, Lipsticks, and Volcanic Ash Exfoliator). I ended up picking up three MSFs, one mineralized blush, two lipsticks, and two VAE. The first review will focus on one of the lipsticks: MAC Pleasureseeker.

Pleasureseeker has been recently re-released in the Heavenly Creature Collection which launched at counters on July 5th, and several days earlier online. Pleasureseeker is still available for purchase online and has yet to sell out.

Pleasureseeker has a glaze finish so naturally it is on the sheer side. The colour is a creamy peach with subtle warm undertones. Generally, MAC glazes tend to not be as long wearing as other formulas, and this is no exception. The wear time is minimal (about two hours tops), so if you don't mind reapplying often and love peach tone lipsticks, than you may still want to check this out! Pleasureseeker does settle into fine lines (if you have any dryness or dehydration). A good lip balm works wonders to make this glaze look its best. 

As far as the lipsticks in the MAC Heavenly Creature collection are concerned, initially I was dead set on getting Cut-a-Caper  (which I did), but actually ended up liking Pleasureseeker better! I don't have anything quite like this colour in my lipstick collection, so it was a nice edition. I loved this colour so much upon first application, that I ended up going online right away and ordering a backup! I've been wearing this all weekend and can't get enough of the colour. I actually love the fact that this has a semi-sheer glaze finish because it works wonders with my natural lip colour. Naturally I have very pigmented lips and this colour adds a slight wash of peach which really flatters the warm tones in my skin. This has quickly become one of my favourites, if not my favourite lipstick from MAC! I like this colour better than I like MAC Shy Girl and I also love the peach tint so I like it better than my favourite nude, Creme D'Nude. If you are a neutral girl like me, and you love peaches, I HIGHLY suggest you check this colour out! Pleasureseeker was first released in MAC Neo-Sci-Fi Collection.


From Left to Right: MAC Shy Girl, MAC Pleasureseeker (LE), MAC Cut-a-caper (LE), MAC Ever Hip (LE), YSL Rouge Volupte #30, Wet N' Wild #930C, MAC Ravishing, MAC Watch Me Simmer (LE)

Retail Value: $17.50 CAD

I've been wearing this lipstick all weekend and absolutely LOVING it! Here are some pics from Saturday and Sunday. 




Have you tried MAC Pleasureseeker?