COVERGIRL LineBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner Review


Hey Guys!
I was in the market to try a new liquid eyeliner and saw this product at my local Walmart and thought I'd give it a try.
"Our long-lasting liquid liner formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Use with LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara for a total look that lasts up to 24 hours!" - Covergirl.com
  • Lasts up to 24 hours
  • Creates precise lines from bold to fine
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes


Packaging: I give the packaging an A+ because it is small, portable and extremely easy to control due to its size. You can basically palm this eyeliner, that's how small it is! If you need to get close up to a mirror to put on your eyeliner, this little bullet shaped felt-tip eyeliner will allow you to do so without hitting your  applicator off the mirror. I would highly recommend this product for beginners as the formula dries fast and won't transfer to your lid. I really love L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Carbon Black, but find the formula to take a while to set into my lash line and it sometimes transfers to my lid. There is nothing I hate more than liquid liner or a really wet mascara that ends up transferring to my lid after all the time I put into blending my eyeshadow.

Formula: The formula is great as long as you get a nice flow of product to the felt tip. As long as you keep the product inverted so the liquid can saturate the felt tip, you shouldn't have a problem with the product streaking. If you hold your eyeliner horizontally, like I do, you will need to hold the product vertically, at some point, to saturate the tip again. That being said, this is the only thing I dislike about the product because it takes some time out just to get the tip saturated again. However, the formula itself is very black and extremely long wearing. I have yet to wear this 24 hours, but so far it holds up 16 hours without fading or smudging!

Retail Value: $9.99 CAD at Walmart

Currently available in two shades: Enduring Black and Eternal Brown


What are some of your favourite liquid eyeliners?