Date Night Outfit and My Favourite Makeup EVER!


Hey Guys!
This past weekend I celebrated my husband's birthday. I recently picked up a few new articles of clothing and accessories and couldn't wait to wear them for the first time! I purchased the taupe and black peplum dress from Forever 21. It is still available online, in select sizes, on the Canadian website, here. The dress is really affordable and retails for $21.80 and is both sexy and elegant at the same time. I paired the dress with coordinating black and gold accessories. Many of you have already seen my OOTD video on my YouTube channel, but for those of you who have not, I will include it in this post as well. I was also asked to give a breakdown of my makeup. Luckily, I took a bunch of closeups to show you the look I wore out to dinner. I absolutely LOVE how my makeup turned out this particular day and will be doing a tutorial for it in the coming weeks, as many of you also liked the look.




\




What I'm Wearing:

Black and Taupe Peplum Dress - Forever 21 / Black Leather Platform Heels - Steve Madden "DejaVu" / Black Patent Leather Bow Belt - Forever 21 / Gold and Black Resin Necklace - House of Harlow / Black and Gold Disc Earrings - Forever 21 / Black Leather and Gold Hardware Purse - Rebecca Minkoff / Scarf - Burberry

Nails:

Sally Hansen Insta Dry - Pacific Blue

I know my makeup probably looks the same in a lot of my FOTDs because I LOVEEEE to use neutral  colours, but this makeup turned out better than most looks I've done in the past BECAUSE I used pigments. Currently I'm OBSESSED with MAC Pigments and am waiting on a huge sample order to come in the mail so I can work with them more. Pigments are very easy to blend and really stand out versus your ordinary eyeshadow. I can't wait to do more looks with pigments! I am also using and LOVING the new Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. I will have a full review on it soon!

Makeup:


FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer 
Tarte Primer 
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in "Natural Tan" 
Chanel Vitalumiere Pressed Powder in 004 
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 
MAC Equilibrium Blush 
MAC Vanilla Pigment


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eye Brow Corrector #3


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
MAC Tan Pigment 
MAC Bronze Reflects Glitter 
MAC Chocolate Brown Pigment 
MAC Vanilla Pigment 
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl 
Urban Decay Perversion Eye Pencil 
Urban Decay Blackout e/s 
Urban Decay Naked e/s 
Dior Show Lash Maximizer 
Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Ardell Demi Wispies


LIPS:
MAC Gaga 2 l/s 
MAC Ready or Not l/g


Tutorial NOW available!