Weekend in Toronto FOTD + VLOG



Hey Guys!
I snapped a few photos of my makeup I wore to Toronto to see UFC 152. I always bring my Urban Decay Naked Palettes when I travel because they are extremely convenient and have every shade I could possibly want to create a neutral day or smokey night look. I also vlogged a little bit so if you are interested in seeing my time in Toronto, be sure to check out the video at the end of this post. Hope you enjoy!



FACE:
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #127
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
MAC Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo
MAC Perfect Topping MSF
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eye Brow Corrector #3


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Half Baked e/s
Urban Decay Foxy e/s
Urban Decay Naked e/s
Urban Decay Buck e/s
NARS Mekong e/s
MAC Feline Eye Kohl
Urban Decay Blackout e/s
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
Dior Show Lash Maximizer
Dior Show Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies


LIPS:
MAC Pleasureseeker l/s
NYX Smokey Look l/g

Scarf: Burberry
Sunglasses: Chanel