Less is More - Simple, Everyday Makeup

I've been loving this simple makeup look so much that I decided to update my homepage banner!
Hey Guys!
Lately I've been in a makeup rut, really busy and haven't had the time to experiment too much with my makeup. However, I've been loving this simple eye and face makeup and playing up my lips in a variety of different shades. Most of the time I don't even wear a blush, but I thought Tarina Tarantino Parasol blush would look really good with my lip combo. This takes me all of 5 minutes to do and with some corner lashes to accent my eyes, it is a beautiful, yet simple look. I really need to buy a full size of the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin because I've pretty much used every last drop of the sample I have. Has anyone tried Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden or Greed? I was thinking about picking up those as well when I purchase Sin. Let me know if you have used and like either of those!


FACE:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in "Medium"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Tarina Tarantino Blush in "Parasol"
Chanel Liquid Illuminator in "Sunkissed"


BROWS:
MAC Walnut e/s


EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin"
MAC Soba e/s (crease)
MAC Bronze e/s (lightly to darken outer corner)
MAC Nylon e/s (tear duct highlight)
Eyeko Black Eyeliner Pen
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara in "Very Black" (top lashes)
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara in "Brown" (bottom lashes)
Nigel Beauty #747M lashes snipped in half


LIPS:
MAC Blossom Culture l/s
Guerlain KissKiss Gloss in #851 Sable Show