Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 Inspired Makeup Tutorial!



Hey Guys!
I'm sure many of you know, tonight airs the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Every year, Victoria's Secret puts on a show for the holidays with all the beautiful angels looking fabulous in lingerie, bras and panties. I've never actually watched one of the shows, but always have seen highlights and have checked out videos on hair and makeup tutorials from each years show. I love the "Victoria's Secret look" with big voluminous soft curls and natural, bronze, glowing makeup. The show always gets taped a month or so early so there are always lots of behind-the-scenes images floating around the internet prior to the show airing.




This year I decided to check out what the makeup was going to be and recreate a tutorial inspired from photos for you guys! I hope you enjoy this tutorial as much as I enjoyed filming it.