MAC Alpine Bronze Mineralize Blush Review, Photos and Swatches



Hey Guys!

If you are an active member of the online beauty community, than the next person I'm going to mention to you should be no stranger: Jaclyn Hill. JaclynHill1's videos popped up on my home feed a few weeks back and I've been ADDICTED to her channel ever since. I think she is one of the most beautiful and talented ladies out there and already I have learned so much in just a few short weeks. I personally have seen an improvement in the way my makeup looks because of products she recommends and techniques she applies. If you haven't checked out her channel by now, I highly HIGHLY recommend you do. I know as soon as you watch one of her videos you will subscribe right away. 

With that being said, Jaclyn has been talking about the MAC Mineralize Blush in Alpine Bronze that came out in the Apres Chic collection. She mentioned this had to be her favourite blush of all time, and since she works at MAC, I take her word for everything she says because I'm a crazy fanatic of MAC Cosmetics, as you already know. You can still find Alpine Bronze under the Mineralize Blush section of the MAC Cosmetics website, however, it says SOLD OUT. I was stalking the MAC website and magically more of the blush became available so I quickly snagged one up. If you are dying to get your hands on this blush, I suggest stalking the website until more become available or going to your local MAC counter and seeing if they have any more in stock.
 

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!