Classic Smokey Eye with a Twist Makeup Tutorial feat. MAC Nehru Eyeshadow



Hey Guys!

Today I uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel! My favourite videos to film, but also the most time consuming are makeup tutorials. I'm happy that I'm doing both YouTube and Blogging now because doing tutorials on a makeup blog is even MORE time consuming because you have to take pictures of every step. I love that now it is much easier to actually demonstrate some of my favourite makeup looks through video tutorial for you guys. I hope you enjoy this makeup tutorial where I demonstrate how to create a classic smokey eye, but using coloured eyeshadow. For a night out I usually reach for the standard black or brown, but love how dark blue eyeshadow looks smoked out on the eyes. Don't be afraid to try some colour next time you are creating a smokey eye!