MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 Review, Photos, Swatches and How to Make it More Wearable!



Hey Guys!

I recently picked up MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2. I never intended to buy Nicki 2 because after seeing the colour, I new I would never wear it and it just wasn't my thing...UNTIL...I went to my local MAC counter and the MUA showed me how she paired Nicki 2 on top of Magenta lip pencil. I instantly fell in love and had to buy both Viva Glam Nicki 2 and Magenta lip pencil. Those MAC MUA really know how to sell their product!

"Embrace Nicki's colourful style with her new limited-edition shade of VIVA GLAM Nicki 2. It's a vivid pastel lavender pink, with a subtle sexiness and satin finish that's so Nicki. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children, living with and affected by HIV/AIDS." - www.maccosmetics.com 

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!