Purple Statement Lips feat. MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 FOTD




Hey Guys!

Today is Family Day, a holiday here in Canada, so I decided to do some filming so I had to get "camera ready". Typically when I decide to film more than one video I will wear heavier makeup just so that it shows up better on camera. In the end, I thought this would be a great look if you are going out at night/going clubbing. I've never used these shadows in combination before, and many of them are new, but I really liked how it turned out! I also wanted to show you guys how to make MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 more wearable by applying it overtop of a lip liner. I ended up filming a "Get Ready with Me" for this look, but now regret not making it a tutorial. Regardless, there is a film coming for this look so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it!

Face:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Hourglass Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC40
MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NW25 (conceal under eyes)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35 (conceal blemishes)
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Tan
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (to set under eye concealer)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
MAC Alpine Bronze Mineralize Blush
MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

My skin was GLOWING with this cheek combo!

Brows:
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Charcoal Brown is my new favourite shadow to use on my brows!
I can't believe I'm not using my MUFE Aqua Brow!

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Soft Ochre p/p
MAC Samoa Silk e/s
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s
MAC Nylon e/s
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Dior Show Lash Maximizer
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
Red Cherry Wispies
Duo Dark Tone Eye Lash Adhesive



Lips:
MAC Magenta l/l
MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 l/s

Also, how gorgeous is the detailing on this dress?! I picked it up for only $15 at Sirens!