Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in #870 Shocking Coral Review, Photos, and Swatches



Hey Guys!

I saw Maybelline had released the new Color Sensational Vivids lipsticks a little while ago, but past them in the store because I didn't think I needed another lipstick. I was wrong. I started seeing swatches of the 10 shades that are in this new line of lipsticks and realized I needed to pick up a few. 

The shades include: #860 Pink Pop, #865 Fuschia Flash, #870 Shocking Coral, #875 Vivid Rose, #880 Electric Orange, #885 Vibrant Mandarin, #890 Neon Red, #895 On Fire Red, #900 Hot Plum, #905 Brazen Berry. 

"Now bright goes gorgeous, never garish. Brighter color from our exclusive vivid pigments. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar." - Maybelline.com
From Left to Right: Shocking Coral, Fuschia Flash, Pink Pop

I ended up picking up three shades, but may go back for one or two more: #860 Pink Pop, #865 Fuschia Flash and #870 Shocking Coral. This review will focus solely on the later, Shocking Coral

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!