LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner Water Review

Soothing herbal toner.
"Dry, sensitive or mature needs a gentle touch. In a world of 'technology' loaded cosmetics, using a toner with only two active ingredients may seem unusual. But at LUSH, we believe in using effective ingredients instead of filler. Our most moisturizing toner, Eau Roma relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. Simplicity at its best." - www.lush.ca

Features:
  • Soothing for dry skin: Moisturizing and soothing for dry, sensitive or mature skin.
  • Stuck on an airplane, near a heater or air conditioner?: Eau Roma helps restore parched skin.
  • Fresh rose water: Rose helps retain moisture and is mildly astringent, which evens skin tone and improves its appearance.
How to Use: Spritz directly on the face after cleansing and use a cotton pad to remove any excess cleanser. To tighten pores, let the toner air dry. Follow with the moisturizer most appropriate for your skin's needs. Facial toners also help combat the drying effects of airplane travel and air-conditioned offices. Give yourself a spritz or two on your next flight or at work, you'll know what we mean.

Fresh Ingredients: Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben

Review: As soon as I read the label on this toner I thought it was made for me: "…helps hydrate dry, sensitive and mature skin without causing it to overreact." Most toners dry out my skin and leave it feeling tight; this one does not. I like to spray this all over my face and take a cotton round to remove any excess moisture. My skin is left feeling soft, not dry or tight in the slightest, and it does help remove any residue makeup leftover from cleansing. Since I've been using my Clarisonic with my LUSH 9 to 5 cleanser, I don't find there to be much, if any, residue makeup after cleansing. If I just use a cleanser and then this toner, I will find some makeup on the pad so I know this does help remove excess makeup. I really like this toner, but I feel it is overpriced for what it is. This is my second time repurchasing this, and I would repurchase again, but I feel as though I could easily make this at home with some Rose and Lavender water, without any added parabens. If you would like to try this product, I would suggest buying the smaller size first, which I did, just to make sure you like it. It is gentle and effective and a great toner for those with sensitive, dry, or mature skin and is lightly scented.

Retail Value: $9.95 - $21.95 (100 - 250 ml) www.lush.ca

Certified Vegan: This product does not contain animal products of any kind.