July Favourites 2013



Hey Guys!

I'm back with a July Favourites video! Long time no see. My pregnancy is going fantastic. I am 22 weeks along and baby is doing great! I hope you are all doing well and come mid-September, you will be seeing a lot more of me as I plan on going on leave from work a few months early before baby is due December 5th and will have nothing but time for my blog and YouTube! Let me know any requests you have for videos or blog posts below. I've already filmed a few requests on my week holidays this past July and plan on getting to more! 


Products Mentioned:

Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil
Bath and Body Works Forever Red Fragrance Mist
Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Amped Up Tease Comb by Cricket
Real Techniques Multitask Brush
SMASHBOX Camera Ready BB Cream in Light
Benefit Wats Up Highlighter
MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
MAC Nude on Board Prolongwear Bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Highlight Pencil in Camille
NuMe Argan Oil