FOTD: UFC Fight Night

Gina Carano

Last night I went out to Boston Pizza with Charles for UFC 119. I’m a big UFC fan and so is Charles so it’s kinda “our thing” to watch the fights together when they are on. One of the waitresses complimented me on my makeup (which always feels good) so I decided to take some pictures when I got home of what I was wearing. Gina Carano is a gorgeous fighter in womans MMA so I was inspired to take some picks with my fighting gloves on… haha


FACE:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Medium Beige
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Power (to set under eye concealer)
MAC Eversun Beauty Powder Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- “Half Baked” (lid)
- “Smog” (outer V)
- “Creep” (deepen the outer V)
MAC Brule to highlight brow bone
MAC Solar White to highlight inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
Marcelle Power Volume Mascara in black

LIPS:
MAC Brave New Bronze l/s
MAC Frankly Fresh l/g



Brawling w/ Charles

My hair aftermath

Any fellow UFC fans out there?