MAC Venomous Villains Purchases!


Just got home from work at 3:30 am to find that MAC has released the much anticipated Venomous Villains collection! I was so pumped I started loading up my cart and then the site kept crashing. I ended up sticking to the list I had finalized a few days ago in preparation for the launch, however, even though I got everything I REALLY REALLY wanted... I can't help but feel I'm missing out on something...

Here's what I got. Can't wait to get this in the mail. I'm sure it will come by the end of the week so I'll have my haul up this weekend!

Revenge is Sweet Lipglass
Strange Potion Lipglass
Devilishly Stylish Lipglass
Innocence, Beware! Lipstick
Briar Rose Beauty Powder
Oh So Fair Beauty Powder
Her Own Devices Beauty Powder

I'm thinking about getting one of the magically cool liquid powders, but they are really pricey and gimmicky I think so I may just pass altogether. I also think I may want Bite of An Apple Blush, but I doubt I'd wear it that much...everything I got I will for sure wear. What did you end up ordering?