REVIEW: Urban Decay Naked Palette


I've been meaning to do this post FOREVER since I got this palette a while ago when it first came out. My review is simple: my favourite palette I own! If you have a hard time finding this palette at your local Sephora, don't worry because they will keep restocking it since it is a permanent item. You get 12 wonderfully pigmented colours, with a variety of finishes, which you can create many different looks with. It is a neutral palette, but you can create smokey night time looks with it as well. You also get a double ended 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil with Zero (black) and Whiskey (brown). I've been using the Zero end so much that I need to go out and buy myself a full size one. It's my favourite black eye pencil EVER (beating out my beloved L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil and Stila Eye Kajal)! It stays on all day and doesn't smear or smudge around my eyes. I don't have to touch it up and it looks just as good at the end of the day as it does when I first put it on. The only thing I don't like about this palette is that the casing is covered in velvet and can get dirty really easily.