FOTD: MAC Wonder Woman Inspired Makeup



Hey Guys!
As promised here is my take on the MAC Wonder Woman Collection. I kept it very simple and tried to use products I had to dupe some of the things I didn't end up picking up from the collection. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. - I borrowed the tiara from my bestie since she was Wonder Woman for Halloween a couple years ago. I'm such a dork. LOL


FACE:
Estee Lauder Time Zone Moisturizer
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Pink Power"
(contoured with the bronzing shade, pink shade on the apples of my cheeks and the highlight across my cheek bones)
MAC Fix+ to set

BROWS:
Love & Beauty Brow Kit in "Dark"
Love & Beauty Tame Gel in "Dark Brown"




Black Eyeliner w/ MAC Deep Truth e/s gave such a cool effect. I will definitely be doing this more often!

EYES:
MAC "Bare Study" Paint Pot
MAC "Naked" Pigment
EYEKO Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in "Black"
(to mimic MAC Penultimate eyeliner)
MAC "Deep Truth" Eyeshadow
(over top of eyeliner, under eye)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash in "Black"
(to mimic MAC Opulash)
Ardell Individual Lashes "Medium Flare"
(corners of eyes)



LIPS:
MAC "Cherry" l/l
MAC "Russian Red" l/s
MAC "Wonder Woman" l/g