MAC Marquise D' Lip Combo


MAC describes Marquise D' as a "Sandy cream peach". It is being launched as a repromote this Thursday, February 10th in the MAC Wonder Woman Collection. Marquise D' has already sold out online, so if you are looking for this colour, you will have to pick it up in stores. I bought a backup from the Wonder Woman Collection as the one I'm currently using is the one I picked up when it was first launched in the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection.

Marquise D' is a Lustre which are known for the sheerness. I need to put several coats on to get the opacity I like, however it's a beautiful colour. Love & Beauty Minty Lip Gloss in Light Pink doesn't mask the colour of Marquise D', it only adds a nice glossy sheen with small sparkle. The sparkle actually looks pretty similar to to Marquise D', just slightly larger! MAC lipsticks are vanilla scented so it's a vanilla-mint smell on my lips. Yum. I've been wearing this combo all week!

Love & Beauty Minty Lip Gloss in "Light Pink" - the applicator is garbage by the way. It falls out of the packaging and hardly gets any product on the sponge tip when you remove it. Beautiful colour nonetheless.


MAC Marquise D' + Love & Beauty Minty Lip Gloss in "Light Pink"

Are you planning on picking up Marquise D' from the Wonder Woman Collection?