REVIEW: EOS Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm in Summer Fruit



Hey Guys!

I've seen a couple YouTube Gurus using this lip balm and I had to try it out for myself. I ended up getting the lip balm in "Summer Fruit". Let me just start off by saying that this is the best lip balm I have EVER used. My lips are extremely smooth and the formula lasts on my lips longer than most lip balms that just absorb into my lips or fade away. It comes in this cute egg shaped ball, which is a bit large and inconvient if you are the type of person to carry chapstick in your pocket, but I just throw this in my purse. I hate jars of chapstick and love that this is an applicator. Another thing I absolutely love is the smell. It smells like peaches (I want to eat it) LOL. Love love love this lip balm. I can't stop raving about it!



About EOS Lip Balm


"EOS lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, EOS keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth"


♥Not tested on animals and is gluten-free! ♥




To find out more about EOS and where to buy it, check out their website by clicking here.If you are in Canada, you can find these at Shoppers Drugmart!