NOTD: OPI "Mod About You"

Hey Guys!

Happy Valentines Day! Unfortunately Charles and I work tonight so we can't celebrate together. Charles gave me chocolate, a beautiful card, and we both got each other tickets to UFC 129 in Toronto! haha. The tickets were really expensive, and we're on a budget right now for saving for the wedding/honeymoon, so we just decided not to get each other anything for Valentines Day and just say the tickets are our present to each other!



Anyways, I've been wearing OPI "Mod About You" for the past 4-5 days now and I have minimal/unnoticeable nicks or chips in the finish. This has been one of the most long wearing polishes from OPI that I own. I love the colour and thought it would be perfect to share on Valentines Day since it's such a beautiful pastel pink. I've started to take Biotin again so hopefully my nails will be much better in the weeks to come!