FOTD: Motives Cosmetics + OOTD

Hey Guys!
I just did a review on Scott Barnes for Motives Cosmetics "The Present" (click here to view) and I wanted to share with you a simple, everyday look I did using some of the products which came in the cube. I also included an OOTD because I threw on my makeup before grabbing a quick bite to eat with some friends last week. Hope you enjoy!


FACE:
NARS Sheer Glow in "Punjab"
SB "The Present" Concealer
SB "The Present" Translucent Powder
SB "The Present" Blush
SB "The Present" Bronzer

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
UDPP
SB "The Present" Matte White/Beige Eyeshadow (all over lid to brow)
MAC Soft Brown e/s (crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Zero"
MAC Typographic e/s
Cover Girl Lash Blast

LIPS:
SB "The Present" Pink Lipstick


OOTD


Jeggings Forever 21
Marilyn Monroe Top Forever 21
Knee High Boots Forever 21



I'm loving "off the shoulder" shirts. Even if they aren't suppose to be off the shoulder...I make them. LOL