REVIEW: Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Moisturizer [[MY NO MAKEUP SKIN!]]



Hey Guys!
I first heard about this moisturizer when watching one of my fave YouTube Beauty Gurus, MakeupByTiffanyD. Tiffany was raving about this moisturizer and since she has very similar taste in beauty products as I do, I thought I would give it a try. Origins is not a brand I am familiar with as this is the first product I have tried from the company. Let me just say if all of Origins products are THIS good I would switch my skincare routine from Clinique to Origins in a heartbeat. I'm in LOVE with this moisturizer! I was using Estee Lauder Time Zone Moisturizer, but found it too heavy for my skin. This moisturizer is perfect for the AM since it is lightweight, makes my skin comfortable, and has an SPF of 15!


About Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Moisturizer


"This energizing, multi-tasking moisturizer gives skin instant vitality & vibrance with the zing of vitamin rich Mangosteen Energy Complex. Magically transforms, protects and perfects to create even, flawless skin. SPF 15. Oil-free."

Ingredients (click to enlarge)

Formulated WITHOUT:
  • Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Mineral Oil
  • PABA
  • Petrolatum
  • Paraffin
  • DEA
  • Synthetic Fragrance
  • Animal Ingredients
Origins tests its products on volunteer panels.

Before and After (freshly showered, no makeup)

This is NOT a "tinted moisturizer" in the classic sense. It is white, goes on clear and then matches my skin tone. I'd say it is an "in-between" to a full out tinted moisturizer and a regular moisturizer because it gives you a sunkissed "glow" without being as "tinted" as "tinted moisturizers" typically are. You can tell from the before and after that my skin looks more even (less redness in the cheeks), and I have a radiance/glow! It's hard to describe exactly what this does to my skin, but it really makes it look flawless! I can't get rid of my freckles, but as far as perfect skin goes, this does the trick for me!

It is safe to say that this is my HG moisturizer! I can't imagine finding anything better than this. It costs $35 US for a 50ml tube, but is well worth every penny in my opinion. I ordered this online and it was shipped VERY fast! A little goes a long way!