FOTD + OOTD: Potential Birthday Makeup and Outfit


Hey Guys!
I was playing around with my makeup and trying to decide what I would wear out for my birthday. I decided against the makeup I'm wearing here as I want to look more natural, but I think I will wear this outfit out to dinner with friends! This is my first time using a sample of Cinema Secrets Foundation and Keromask concealer and I really like them both. I didn't set the foundation with powder and it held up nicely. I also used my OCC Lip Tars for the first time. I'm in love! I will have swatches and a full review up soon. Hope you are all having an amazing weekend! I gotta get back to installing our hardwood flooring...fun fun.

FOTD


FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF 15
Make Up For Ever Primer #0 Neutral
Cinema Secrets Foundation #301-63A
Keromask Concealer in Light
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (to set concealer)
Chanel Soliel De Tan
NYX Creme Blush in "Rose Petal"

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Texture e/s (lid)
MAC Soft Brown e/s (crease)
MAC Mulch e/s (crease)
MAC Embark e/s (outer V)
Scott Barnes matte beige eyeshadow from "The Present" (to highlight brow bone)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Zero"
MAC Carbon e/s (to set liner)


LIPS:
OCC Lip Tar in Memento + Hush

OOTD


Crochet Knit Tunic - H&M
Black Tank - H&M
Black Leggings - Winners
Necklace by Jennifer Zeuner