HAUL: Drugstore Products


Hey Guys!
I picked up a bunch of new drugstore products that I thought would be fun to test out and review for you over the next couple weeks. I'm currently in the works of writing a "Favourite Drugstore Products" post that will probably be a small novel at the rate I'm going...LOL

The goods:

Wet N' Wild Fast Dry Nail Color in #231C "Buffy the Violet Slayer"
Wet N' Wild Fast Dry Nail Color in #237C "Gray's Anatomy"
Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in #305 "Sublime Strawberry"
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in #225 "Caramel Kiss"
(I saw a swatch of this on Temptalia (click here to see) and had to buy it...it shows up darker on my lips.
With this said, I think it is about time I invest in some MAC Lip Erase as my lips are fairly pigmented)

Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio in #383B "Knock On Wood"
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in #235 "Pure Romance"
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Tropical Tan Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner infused with 24 Karat Gold
(I'm really looking forward to trying this product. I will give a full review in a week or two)
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub


Have you tried any of these products?