HAUL: Forever21 and H&M

Hey Guys!
I haven't posted a clothes haul in a while and thought now would be the perfect time since I picked up a few cute things shopping this past week.

FOREVER21

I found this online and basically started an order because I wanted this shirt so bad.
It has a very open neck line and a 3/4 length sleeve. It's really baggy and I love how it drapes off the shoulders.
I ♥ Marilyn in case you didn't already know ;)

It has a lace overlay...need I say more.

Isn't this bracelet amazing?! I want shoes that look like this...haha

Wood and gold bangle

H&M

Brown cropped leather jacket. It flares out at the waist
I've been wanting a brown leather jacket for quite some time now.


Crochet Tunic. As soon as I saw this I thought..."I need to wear this in Greece on my Honeymoon!"
Probably my favourite item I picked up!


I bought two band shirts. They are wide, but cropped. This Nirvana shirt has been sold out for a while in stores, and I decided on a whim to see if they had it in stock AND THEY DID!
My best friend has the same shirt and I wanted it as soon as I saw it.


Destroyed denim short shorts. These are really cute on and aren't tight on the thighs (which I hate).
The pockets stick out a little bit which make them appear shorter than they really are.


I was drawn to this bracelet. I'm really obsessed with brown and gold at the moment.
It wraps around and hangs off the wrist.