REVIEW: Slatkin & Co. 3-Wick Candles

This picture isn't the best quality, but if you look closely you will see Bella's nose.
I had to use it! LOL She's always around when I take pictures and gets herself into half the pictures I take.


Hey Guys!
Just thought I'd do a quick review on Slatkin & Co. 3-Wick Candles. You can buy this brand of candles at Bath & Body Works. People always ask me what my favourite products are from Bath & Body works and I always answer "the 3-Wick Candles"! I bought my first 3-Wick Candle around Christmas of this past year and I've used nothing but these candles since. What I love about these candles is that there are always new fragrances to choose from, they burn for hours, AND they burn evenly all the way down. I currently have 6 candles which I keep on the mantle of my fireplace.


About Slatkin & Co. 3-Wick Candles:

  • Highly fragranced candle created exclusively by Harry Slatkin and developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts.
  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax, and lead-free wicks for optimal performance.
  • Burn time of approximately 40-65 hours.
3-Wick design allows candles to burns evenly

The only thing I DON'T LIKE about these candles is the price. In Canada, these candles retail for regularly $22.50 CAD a piece. That's a bit outrageous. HOWEVER, I always try and get deals on these candles and pick up a bunch when there is a sale going on. RIGHT NOW, these candles are on for 2 for $25! I only picked up two this time around because I still have 4 at home that I need to use up. I should have picked up more...

Have you tried these candles?