NOTD: Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in #305 "Sublime Strawberry"

no flash, sunlight through window

Hey Guys!
I picked up one of the Revlon Scented nail polishes in my recent drugstore haul because I was interested in the concept of a "scented" nail polish. Initially, I imagined a scented nail polish would just give me a headache because I've very sensitive when it comes to smells. However, when dry, this polish wasn't nearly as strong in fruity scent as I thought it would be. Actually, after a day of wear I could barely notice the scent at all. As you may have guessed, "Sublime Strawberry" has a strawberry scent. It is a mid-tone pink with micro glitters. I didn't use a top coat over top as I wanted to see how long the polish itself would wear and figured a top coat would mask the scent of the polish. The polish itself wore for 4-5 days with no nicks or chips. The tips of my nails were started to wear a bit from use, but that happens with all my polishes because I'm very "hands on" at work. I recommend 2-3 coats with this polish as 1 coat is very sheer. I probably wouldn't repurchase as scented nail polishes aren't really my thing. I could see myself liking this polish more when I was a young teen.

no flash, indoor lighting

Have you tried Revlon's Scented Nail Enamels?