Wedding Day Purse Essentials for Every Bride!


Hey Guys!
I haven't done a "What's in my Purse?" tag for a while and thought I'd put a little twist on it by showing you all what I packed for my wedding day. I brought along my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 and it was almost overflowing with products. My thoughts were that you can never be too prepared for your wedding day. NOTE: I was able to bring along such a large bag because I was able to store it in my Bridal Suite (my own little room) at the hall.

A Must list for every Bride:
Deodorant
Mints
Makeup/Makeup brushes for touch ups
(ESPECIALLY, pressed powder, setting spray, eyeshadow colours, lipstick)
Hand sanitizer
(this was provided in my Bridal Suite, but I still had a travel size. You will be shaking lots of hands)
Travel Hair Spray
Travel perfume
Crochet hook
(this is for those of you with button up back dresses like I had.
Nothing would be worse than if your husband couldn't get your dress off that night or had to cut the back!)

Handkerchief
Medicine
(think the jingle for Pepto Bismol, nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea... plus headaches)
Emergency sewing kit
Strain remover
Eye drops
Spare contacts
Curling Wand
(I kept this in my suite for hair touch ups. My hair does not hold curl all day)
Tooth Brush/Paste
Dental Floss
Bottle of Water

Extra Items
Bridesmaid Gifts
Bottle of Champagne

Bridesmaid Gifts

I was fortunate enough to not have to use the majority of items in my bag. I can't stress enough bringing deodorant. I do not sweat easily, but if you are wearing a wedding dress out in high heat conditions, trust me, you will need it.


I will be doing a separate post on my wedding makeup as I did it myself and it held up ALL day, even through 40 degree Celsius heat/humidity during a 2 hour photo shoot outside. I have a few tips and tricks to share with you guys if you plan on during your own makeup for your wedding.