September Favourites!


Hey Guys!
This whole month has been pretty "blah" for me in terms of finding products that I'm in love with. Usually I have to cut back on my favourites because there is just too many to talk about. Nearing the end of the month, I actually made some big makeup purchases and have discovered A TON of new favourites and Holy Grails. Since I've only been using these products for a few days, to a week, I didn't want to be too hasty in saying they are my favourites quite yet, but October is looking to be a promising month in terms of beauty related products! I can't wait to share these new products with you guys! With that said, here are my September Favourites:

Estee Lauder Double Wear: Currently I’m using the shade “Tawny” but it isn’t the correct colour match. I find I have to be quite a light NC30 for this to work, and even then, it leans a bit too pink/beige and not enough yellow which is surprising for a warm foundation. To warm up the foundation a bit more, I like to lightly apply my CARGO Blu_ray pressed powder in #30 which has a strong yellow tone. I think if I invested in a yellow corrector, this would be closer to the number one spot for my Top 5 Foundations. This is one of my only full-coverage foundations as I tend to like light to light-medium foundations best. I was wearing this yesterday at the mall and I had countless compliments of my makeup/skin. I even looked at myself in one of the long mirrors in the department store, and typically I find they have terrible lighting, but my skin looked flawless, glowy and youthful. With this foundation I have to moisturize well prior because my skin is on the dry side. If I didn’t moisturize the foundation would cake to dry areas of my face, so be careful for those of you with dry skin. Probably the number one thing about this foundation that I love is how long it wears. I apply it in the morning and my skin looks just as good at the end of the day!

YSL Faux Cils Mascara: I only have a small sample of this mascara, but upon first application I knew that this was one of my favourite mascaras I’ve tried to date. I probably picked up 10 mascaras this month and have been testing them out like mad. I will be posting a couple reviews on some of the ones that have stood out to me for both good and bad reasons. 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer:  I absolutely loathe the packaging and pump on this, but the product wears extremely well for me that I’ve begun to look past my hatred for the packaging. This does not cake up under my eyes and I don’t need to touch it up throughout the day like most concealers. 

MAC Equilibrium Blush: This has been the most used product this month. No lie, I’ve probably used this close to every day, if not daily since I purchased this. This is my new HG blush and gives me the prettiest, most natural glow. 

L’Oreal Colour Infallible Eye Shadow: I love all the eyeshadows in this collection, but my favourite inner corner highlighter is “Timeless White”. Typically my inner tear ducts get a bit watery and by the end of the day my highlight disappears, but this stuff lasts all day. The perfect inner tear duct highlight for angelic, more open looking eyes! You can check out my full review and swatches on the L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eye Shadows by clicking here.