Kristen Stewart for "W" Magazine Makeup FOTD using Annabelle Smudge Paint

Hey Guys!
I was going through one of my weekly magazines, I think it was Life & Style, and saw this picture of Kristen Stewart. They did a "Best in Beauty" type of article for the New Year and this look made the top 10. I think Kristen Stewart looks absolutely stunning in this photo and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to try and recreate it for myself. I did this over the holidays, hence holding poinsettias LOL. Hope you all enjoy and I think I'm going to do more "inspired" looks more often as they are really fun to do. If you haven't seen my last one, I recreated a look by Raquel Reed. You can check it out by clicking here. If you have any photos you would like me to try and recreate, please don't hesitate to send them to me via e-mail - cherylsbeautyblog@hotmail.com or through twitter @MakeupByCherylH. I tend to check my twitter more often, so you best bet is to contact me there. I pretty much reply within a couple hours as it goes directly to my phone.


FOTD

FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Garnier Eye Roller
Benefit That Gal Face Primer
Laura Mericier Silk Cream Foundation "Medium Ivory"
Motives "The Present" by Scott Barnes translucent powder
MAC Harmony Blush
MAC Truth and Light Magically Cool Powder
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

BROWS:
Love&Beauty Brow Kit


EYES:
MAC Painterly p/p
Annabelle peach e/s
Annabelle cream e/s
Annabelle black e/s
Annabelle Smudge Paint in "black"
Annabelle Le Big Show Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Gaga2 l/s


The main focus of this look is definitely the eyeliner. It is really dramatic and in person I felt like I looked like Amy Winehouse because it looked at lot more dramatic than in photos. Kristen's liner wing is a little more straight than mine is, but I still like the way it turned out. I used Annabelle Smudge Paint in black and it is the PERFECT product to create a thick liner, plus it is easy to smoke out and smudge. I've been really loving it lately. 

Have a great day!