Favourite Mascara Combo at the Moment

Hey Guys!
I just wanted to share with you my favourite mascara combination at the moment. As you know, I love Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara (click here for review) and I use to use L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara religiously until I forgot about it and randomly started trying every new mascara known to man. Recently, I got back into using my L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara and I can see why I loved it so much. It gives thick, DARK lashes. I really love the separation that CG Lash Perfection gives, along with length and volume, but L'Oreal Voluminous makes my lashes extra thick and darker. I've been loving using a coat CG Lash Perfection and then a coat of L'Oreal Voluminous for extra volume and colour. In the pictures my lashes are a tad on the clumpy side, but I'm in need of replacing both mascaras soon. Generally, I do like my lashes to be on the clumpier side, yet separated. It's a personal preference. Here are some pictures of both the mascaras combined:




Do you combine mascaras? If so, what's your favourite combination?!