Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike in "Taupe Suede"

Hey Guys!
If you watched my February Favourites video, you know that I included my Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes in "Taupe Suede". My Litas are the most comfortable heels I own! For those of you wanting to purchase these shoes, they are always sold out online at many retailers, but are currently available for pre-sale on Solestruck. I am in no way affiliated with this company, I just wanted to let you guys know that you can FINALLY get your hands on them. I've included some pictures below for reference:







These bad boys come in a wide range of sizes from 5-11 and in my experience, fit on the large side. The Lita Spikes come in 7 different colours/styles so if "Taupe Suede" isn't your thing, but you like the design, be sure to check out the other styles. These retail for $189.95 US, they ship for free, and I didn't pay taxes or duty on them when they arrived at my door in Canada. Typically I always pay some form of duty or HST, but Solestruck is very online shopper friendly. Definitely check these out if you are interested as they are well crafted, unique, and well worth the money.