Nicki Minaj Viva Glam Inspired St. Patrick's Day FOTD


Hey Guys!
Happy, belated, St. Patrick's Day! Yesterday, I went out with my besties to catch some sun on the patio and have a few green beers. It was such a beautiful day, it felt like summer. Everyone was wearing shorts, but I opted for some bright green tights to go under the black high waisted skirt I was wearing (not pictured). My outfit was inspired by a leprechaun. It feels really odd saying that...never thought I would say a leprechaun inspired my outfit choice LOL. Anyway, my makeup was also inspired, not by a leprechaun, thank goodness, but by Nicki Minaj's Viva Glam campaign. I've been wanting to copy her look for some time now, but have shied away since I'm not a huge fan of green eyeshadow. I actually really love how my makeup turned out. Here is a breakdown of everything I used:


FACE:
Revision SPF45 Tinted Moisturizer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
Tarina Tarantino Blush in "
MAC Hush Cream Colour Base
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Brule e/s
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (2 green shades, blended)
MAC Moleskin e/s
MAC Espresso e/s
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black Liquid Eye Liner
Dior Show Maximizer
Dior Show Mascara
Ardell Falsies (half set)
MAC Fascinating e/l
Marcelle Eye Pencil in "
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (light blue to set pencil)

LIPS:
MAC Nicki l/s
We ended up running into a green dog...naturally, we had to take a photo with him.
Also, we felt like those little monkeys with the symbols that clap because of our silly green hats.

White tank - Lululemon / Black High Waisted Skirt - Aritzia / Black Leather Belt w/ Gold Buckle - Thrifted / Green Tights (not pictured) Ebay / Green Suspenders - Walmart / Green Hat - Walmart / Mint Green Rose Earrings - Forever 21 / Flower Ring - Forever 21 / Green Purse - Zellers?

How did you celebrate St. Paddy's?