MAC Coral Bliss Lipstick Review + Swatches

Hey Guys!
MAC recently released some new permanent shades of lipstick featuring a cremesheen plus pearl finish. I ended up picking up Pure Zen and the lipstick I will be reviewing here: Coral Bliss. MAC describers Coral Bliss as a frosted light coral. When applied, it looks glossy, but not as glossy as Ever Hip. It reminds me a lot of Cut A Caper, but less opaque and slightly less pink. Since the colour reminds me a lot of Cut-A-Caper, I would rather MAC just make Cut-A-Caper permanent as it has much better pigmentation. With this said, this colour of coral is my favourite colour of lipstick to wear so there is no doubt in my mind that this will get plenty of use. If you missed out on Cut-A-Caper, definitely check out Coral Bliss as it is now a permanent shade. 



Coral Bliss lasts 3-4 hours on my lips before I need to reapply. I really love the glossy effect this lipstick gives without having to apply a gloss overtop. Below are swatches of Coral Bliss compared to other MAC lipsticks I have in my collection.


Retail Value: $18.00 CAD 3 g / 0.1 US oz

Have you tried any of the MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Lipsticks?